CA Seismic and Surveying study material for sale!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bella82

Reaction score
I have passed both CA exams and am willing to sell my study material. I took Reza Mahallati's course for surveying and Hiner's course for seismic and passed the first time. Here are the items for sale:

1. Reza Mahallati's civil surveying workbook ($50)
2. Hiner's Seismic Design Review (SDR) workbook ($50)
3. 2018 International Building Code (IBC 2018) ($100)
4. ASCE 7-16 provisions code book ($100)
5. ASCE 7-16 Commentary code book (Free with the purchase of the other codes)

The workbooks are marked with pencil and tabbed which all can be erased and removed. These are available for pick up in Los Angeles or I can ship for a fee. Please contact me if interested.

Hi - if you still have the Hiner's Seismic Design Review workbook, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. My exam is in Q4 2023, so I am looking for the 2018 IBC (2019 CBC) version. Is this the version you have? Thanks!

Hi - if you still have the Hiner's Seismic Design Review workbook, I would be interested in taking it off your hands. My exam is in Q4 2023, so I am looking for the 2018 IBC (2019 CBC) version. Is this the version you have? Thanks!
I have Hiner's workbook, do you still need it? Let me know

I have passed both CA exams and am willing to sell my study material. I took Reza Mahallati's course for surveying and Hiner's course for seismic and passed the first time. Here are the items for sale:

1. Reza Mahallati's civil surveying workbook ($50)
2. Hiner's Seismic Design Review (SDR) workbook ($50)
3. 2018 International Building Code (IBC 2018) ($100)
4. ASCE 7-16 provisions code book ($100)
5. ASCE 7-16 Commentary code book (Free with the purchase of the other codes)

The workbooks are marked with pencil and tabbed which all can be erased and removed. These are available for pick up in Los Angeles or I can ship for a fee. Please contact me if interested.
Hi, I am interested in 1.Reza Mahallati's civil surveying workbook ($50)

Please let me know how I can get it from you? I guess it’s not the up to date version but if it does help you pass, I don’t mind at all to buy it.

Thank you so much,

I am preparing for Seismic exam. Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling their latest edition of Hiner Seismic workbook

Back