structural 2 exam results (ohio)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xc1

Reaction score
Anyone that took the structural 2 exam in Ohio got their result?

According to ELSES results fro SE 2 will be mailed by ohio board.

Anyone that took SE2 elsewhere got their results yet?

Is it to early to be expecting the SE2 resutls?

I back checked the release dates for the SE-II and compared them to the PE dates. It looks like we have about 18 to 20 more days of waiting. I based this on release dates from the Texas Board of Professional Engineers and not any others.

I back checked the release dates for the SE-II and compared them to the PE dates. It looks like we have about 18 to 20 more days of waiting. I based this on release dates from the Texas Board of Professional Engineers and not any others.
i was told it takes up to 3 more weeks after the PE results.

3 more weeks of waiting.

good luck.

I've seen SEII results sent out the same day as the other exam results. I've also seen them sent out 3 weeks after everything else.

It's not a big help, but anything can happen.

My Structural I passing letter was dated June 19, 2009. On the same letter, Board said they should receive Structural II results within two weeks. That will be July 3rd......Considering July 4th holiday delay, I am looking for the letter in my mail box on July 10th. I am in Nevada.

Texas update the PE roster to include everyone that passed SE II this past April 2009, but the grades have to been upload.

That's better than still waiting.

PS - I Passed SE II, no more structrual exams for me!

Texas update the PE roster to include everyone that passed SE II this past April 2009, but the grades have to been upload.
That's better than still waiting.

PS - I Passed SE II, no more structrual exams for me!

Illinois SE II results are out via continental testing site.

I passed! Good luck to all!

I passed in Illinois too!

Good luck and congrats to others who passed!

I passed on the first try for SE1 (October) and SE2 (April)!

Got letter from Nevada Board yesterday.

I passed both Structural I and II and received my SE license.......Thanks for everyone's help.....

Back