spam e-mail

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MA_PE

engine near
Reaction score
I got a laugh and thought of this board.

This is an actual e-mail subject line that got caught in my spam filter. I might have to send away for the improved version. LOL

[sPAM] Re:Bigger and harder PE - more pleasure in bed_room

I got a laugh and thought of this board.
This is an actual e-mail subject line that got caught in my spam filter. I might have to send away for the improved version. LOL

[sPAM] Re:Bigger and harder PE - more pleasure in bed_room
Just before the exam, I also fell victim to a subject along the lines of "get your PE the first time"

Instead of some AASHTO tips I was offered a herbal enlargement supplement.

After 60 days, still no noticeable difference....

http://www.ilovewavs.com/Effects/Music/RimShot.wav

:Locolaugh:

That's a pretty funny one MA!

I have XM satellite radio. I have never heard more commercials for various non-FDA approved potions and pills for enhanced sexual prowess as I do on their sports channels.

That's a pretty funny one MA!
I have XM satellite radio. I have never heard more commercials for various non-FDA approved potions and pills for enhanced sexual prowess as I do on their sports channels.
That's code for HGH :D

You don't ???!!!

That sucks! I can't think of anything sadder than an unfulfilled PE-ness. :(

JR

^^^ Hmmm ... I think I would characterize that as POTENTIAL unfilled rather than SATISFACTION unfilled. :laugh:

JR

^^No kidding. You people are sick.

Where's that "the other board" guy when we need him to keep you people straight and professional?

Back