Sleeping Bag Opinion

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=9pt]There is this shit any more beautiful life could [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]have been if not forced to shit all night, [/SIZE]

plays with me what this life is shit

That touches me will be glad if yours
Still doesn't clear things up for me.

If he's being forced to shit all night, he might want to back off the Taco Bell.

And...I bought the sleeping bag. Seven nights of heavenly sleep are worth $167 to me, especially since I just upgraded my sleeping pad at a cost of $100 (thanks, Sierra Trading Post!).

And...I bought the sleeping bag. Seven nights of heavenly sleep are worth $167 to me, especially since I just upgraded my sleeping pad at a cost of $100 (thanks, Sierra Trading Post!).

Share your experience once you use it? I want to know if the bag lives up to the hype of accommodating every sleeping position.

Definitely. I enjoyed it when I was in REI a couple of weeks ago, but I'm ready to combine both the sleeping pad and sleeping bag together to test it out. My kid is getting a kick out of this, because it means we have living room sleepovers. The sleeping pad was more comfortable than my actual mattress, which I think means I really need to replace out mattress. The kid then stole it for a couple of nights. It's an Exped MegaMat, which is a lot of sleeping pad, but oh so nice. I have smaller mats for more compact camping, but I'm getting old and if I have room I'm bringing this one.

when it's cold outside and you want to sleep in

go for a pallet that's nice and thin

zip it on around while it's on the ground

spread it out and lay it down

slip inside my sleeping bag

or there's this:

condom-sleeping-bag-and-pillow-thumb.jpg

Update: I fricking love that sleeping bag! It was perfect for hot nights that cooled off. It was perfect on cool nights. I even sleeps well on a floor.

Back