silly question

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention,When I took it in Louisiana, they (not sure what entity) were selling sandwiches (Fudgepump would love this), wraps and salads right outside of the doors during lunch break.
Wow, that's impressive.

I think when I take it, I will bring in a giant ham and one of those deli slicers. I don't see anywhere where it says you can't bring in those.

Forgot to mention,When I took it in Louisiana, they (not sure what entity) were selling sandwiches (Fudgepump would love this), wraps and salads right outside of the doors during lunch break.
Wow, that's impressive.

I think when I take it, I will bring in a giant ham and one of those deli slicers. I don't see anywhere where it says you can't bring in those.
I remember for the FE, you were allowed to bring in "unobtrusive snacks". Not sure about PE. And who decides what is obtrusive and what is unobtrusive? :???:

in the PM section I ate a bag of trail mix and drank gator aid as I worked problems, of course I also commented on how nice the old blue haired lady's hair looked that morning (to ensure she didnt take my snacks away from me)

then I had to rub her feet after the exam
icon8.gif

Since I am Type II and get VERY aggressive and irretated when my blood sugar drops low, I DARE that old blue haired to come anywhere near my snacks.

It would BE ON!!!!!!

In hind sight, I think it was good ole Mike and the "the other board" crew selling the food. It was wrapped in a "the other board" order form. Some of the sandwiches had special discount tickets to "The Passing Zone".

Ed

In hind sight, I think it was good ole Mike and the PPI crew selling the food. It was wrapped in a PPI order form.
PPI - Now with 8 reference manuals with 6 grams of useful information or less!

Maybe ole' Mikey, is FUDGEPUMP????????
What, he realized how lame their board is and starting causing trouble to drum up interest?

Back