• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Selling: Various FE, Civil PE, Water Resources & Environmental, Seismic Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melanie

Reaction score
Hi everyone, long-time lurker here. I am selling my review books on eBay and have listed everything for at least half off of the original price. I would like to use eBay for my transaction protection and yours.

Many of these have markings and notes in it. I was able to pass my exams with the help of these materials.  :)  You can also PM me with an offer if you are interested in more than one book.

FE:

Civil PE (Breadth/Morning)

Civil PE (Depth/Afternoon) - Water Resources & Environmental

California Specific - Seismic:

I also am offering these 2 books for FREE as they are quite old. I will only charge you for shipping costs:

• FE Supplied-Reference Handbook by NCEES, 8th edition 2nd revision (2011), ISBN 9781932613599 - has some markings on pages
  • FE Review Manual: Rapid Preparation for the General Fundamentals of Engineering Exam, 2nd edition (2006), ISBN 9781591260721 - has some markings on pages
PM me if you have any questions.

Update #1: If the item is still on eBay, it's still available. I will update this thread when the 2 free items are no longer available.

Update #2: This book should be categorized under Civil PE (Depth/Afternoon) - Water Resources & Environmental: PE Civil: Water Resources and Environmental Practice Exam (https://www.ebay.com/itm/133620090413

Back