• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Selling AEI Seismic Manual + Practice Exams Book 30$ free shipping!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kahuil

Reaction score
I have the AEI seismic design manual for sale. These books are in good condition, but note that they are written in and annotated for the most part.

AEI manual which contains practice problems, solutions + practice exam book: $30; price drop!

These are the only materials I used for the California specific PE exam and passed first try! All I did was do the practice problems and practice tests. You can pass too! Send a PM or email me and we can coordinate the transaction via Venmo or PayPal. I'll cover shipping via USPS.

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• PXL_20230214_204545896.jpg
    PXL_20230214_204545896.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • PXL_20230214_204540369.jpg
    PXL_20230214_204540369.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • PXL_20230214_204607451.jpg
    PXL_20230214_204607451.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have the AEI seismic design manual for sale. These books are in good condition, but note that they are written in and annotated for the most part.

AEI manual which contains practice problems, solutions + practice exam book: $30; price drop!

These are the only materials I used for the California specific PE exam and passed first try! All I did was do the practice problems and practice tests. You can pass too! Send a PM or email me and we can coordinate the transaction via Venmo or PayPal. I'll cover shipping via USPS.

Thanks guys.
Hi, are these books still available?

Hello! Yes the AEI books are still available. If interested, I can leave my zelle email and i''ll ship to a preferred address as soon as I get it. Let me know if this is something you'd like to do. Cheers!

Hello! Yes the AEI books are still available. If interested, I can leave my zelle email and i''ll ship to a preferred address as soon as I get it. Let me know if this is something you'd like to do. Cheers!
kahuil,
I could use a little help.
I have books that I'd like to list for sale on this forum.
But how do you communicate between seller and buyer without the whole world learning your contact info?
In other words, how do you have a two-way private conversation?
Thanks,
Ken,
Controls Systems PE

kahuil,
I could use a little help.
I have books that I'd like to list for sale on this forum.
But how do you communicate between seller and buyer without the whole world learning your contact info?
In other words, how do you have a two-way private conversation?
Thanks,
Ken,
Controls Systems PE
Hey Ken, grateful for your question and glad to help. In my experience, an interested buyer will likely directly using the personal message (PM) /direct message (DM) function. From there, you can make arrangements in private so only you and the buyer can see the information, but will likely need to disclose things like your email address associated with a payment method like paypal, zelle, etc. There are unavoidable disclosures of private info, names, addresses, etc. when selling things online of course, but I haven't had any issues! In another case, an interested party might post a comment telling you to message them. In that case, you'd navigate to their user profile and use the direct message function to reach out to them to coordinate the sale. I hope this clears things up but ask away if there's anything else I can help with.

Back