Seismic/Survey Q3 Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for Seismic as well. Based on results last month & historically, I don't think it will be until Monday 10/11.

No. They only issued 8 numbers last Friday, 93122 - 93129.
Any idea when they Board will post the next batch of license numbers? I got my final PE exam (Seismic) result mid September and am still waiting. Its been almost 4weeks.
Hopefully the new numbers will come this week.

Any tips for those who passed survey?
Reza’s course (not just the book), but it was missing a few subjects like GIS which was on the test plan so I’d review that separately (i used ppis survey book for the GIS chapter). I would supplement the topics in Reza’s book with Mansour’s book because it goes more in depth with topics like GPS, and provided more survey background since I had never taken a survey class before.

Any idea when they Board will post the next batch of license numbers? I got my final PE exam (Seismic) result mid September and am still waiting. Its been almost 4weeks.
Hopefully the new numbers will come this week.
I had the same situation (got last test results mid sep) and got my license number on past Friday, October 8th. I didn’t receive any email from the board. Keep checking DCA.

I had the same situation (got last test results mid sep) and got my license number on past Friday, October 8th. I didn’t receive any email from the board. Keep checking DCA.

Congratulations! I just passed my final PE exam and am waiting for them to issue my license number in the DCA lookup still. Do you know if anything additional needs to be done to receive the license card/certificate/stamp in the mail? I couldn't find anything regarding if I needed to do fill anything else out on my end.

Congratulations! I just passed my final PE exam and am waiting for them to issue my license number in the DCA lookup still. Do you know if anything additional needs to be done to receive the license card/certificate/stamp in the mail? I couldn't find anything regarding if I needed to do fill anything else out on my end.
Thanks. If your technical review has been done before, no need to provide any further docs. They will send those a few week/months after license is issued. The only one you need to ask for is the stamp. I believe you need to pick the design and pay for it.

Back