Seismic and Surveying Books for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler619

Reaction score
Selling my reference material after recently passing the surveying and seismic tests.

The Reza, SDR and ASCE 7-16 books are 100% unmarked (not written in) and in clean condition. I filled out the example problems in the book for the CPESR book.

1. Reza Surveying workbook + CPESR - $80 + shipping (I live in San Diego)

2. Hiner's SDR workbook - $70 + shipping

3. ASCE 7-16 Provisions + Commentary book - $130 + shipping

Please send me a private message and I will get back to as soon as I can.

Thank you

Attachments

• 20210921_080406.jpg
    20210921_080406.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 62
Hello, I am interested in Hiner's SDR workbook. Please message me at 650-455-2862 if it is still available. Thanks!

Selling my reference material after recently passing the surveying and seismic tests.

The Reza, SDR and ASCE 7-16 books are 100% unmarked (not written in) and in clean condition. I filled out the example problems in the book for the CPESR book.

1. Reza Surveying workbook + CPESR - $80 + shipping (I live in San Diego)

2. Hiner's SDR workbook - $70 + shipping

3. ASCE 7-16 Provisions + Commentary book - $130 + shipping

Please send me a private message and I will get back to as soon as I can.

Thank you
is the hiner book still available?

Hi! Is the reza book still available? I am located in SD as well so I could pick it up also if easier!

Hi All,

I have Passed the CA Seismic exam using the following resources and looking to sell my materials for:
  1. Seismic Design Review Workbook, 2018 IBC / 2019 CBC & ASCE 7-16 version, Steven T. Hiner, MS, SE ($85 + shipping)
  2. IBC 2018 like new(50 + Shipping)
  3. Practice exam for CA Seismic exam by AEI- like new (60 + shipping)
  4. All together for sale and asking for $175 plus shipping
    Let me know if interested, message me here or at 609-968-1702.
I am located in Vacaville.

Attachments​

Hi All,

I have Passed the CA Seismic exam using the following resources and looking to sell my materials for:
  1. Seismic Design Review Workbook, 2018 IBC / 2019 CBC & ASCE 7-16 version, Steven T. Hiner, MS, SE ($85 + shipping)
  2. IBC 2018 like new(50 + Shipping)
  3. Practice exam for CA Seismic exam by AEI- like new (60 + shipping)
  4. All together for sale and asking for $175 plus shipping
    Let me know if interested, message me here or at 609-968-1702.
I am located in Vacaville.

Attachments​

When did you take the Seismic test?

Ok congrats, do you recall how long it took for the results. I took mine last week.
Thanks. Currently I am waiting for survey i took it in late October and usually the result are out by 10th of the following month. However, that doesn't not happen this month due to some issues with the release of results but I believe next month would be usual. Except by 10th December.

Thanks. Currently I am waiting for survey i took it in late October and usually the result are out by 10th of the following month. However, that doesn't not happen this month due to some issues with the release of results but I believe next month would be usual. Except by 10th December.
Thanks for the info. Good luck on Surveying results.

Back