SE1 Morning & Afternoon Sessions

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vandman

Reaction score
I have a general question about the exam procedure itself to those that have taken the test before:

I understand that there is a 4 hour morning session followed by a afternoon session. What i was curious about was the answer sheet;

Will the proctor pick up your morning answer sheet and return the same answer sheet to you in the afternoon? I just need to know when i need to fill in my "educated guesses" when time is running out......at the end of each session or at the end of the afternoon session.

Please advise, thanks

I have a general question about the exam procedure itself to those that have taken the test before:
I understand that there is a 4 hour morning session followed by a afternoon session. What i was curious about was the answer sheet;

Will the proctor pick up your morning answer sheet and return the same answer sheet to you in the afternoon? I just need to know when i need to fill in my "educated guesses" when time is running out......at the end of each session or at the end of the afternoon session.

Please advise, thanks

As far as I know and my experience goes, the morning and afternoon answer sheets are completely different. So you will have to fill all the bubbles by the end of each session.

Latest posts

Back