SE Exam Units?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
US all the way.

:unitedstates: :unitedstates: :unitedstates:

But you can feel free to convert to metric if that makes you more comfortable, and then convert back.

But you can feel free to convert to metric if that makes you more comfortable, and then convert back.

^^^^^I heard on one of the forums about a guy who actually did that because he wasn't comfortable with the :unitedstates: units.....so he did actually convert all the given info to metric and then ran the calcs and converted it back to :unitedstates: ......from what I remember, it didn't work out too well in the end for him. :smileyballs: :eek:ldman:

I can understand why....I had a hard enough time finishing the exam without having US-SI conversions to do.....twice. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't really sound like a good use of your time... since you're starting now (presumably to sit for the April 09 exam) you've got plenty of time. do all of your practice in :unitedstates: units.

We're not giving up our units...back off Europe. Thanks NCEES for being realistic. Despite what the goverment says we're not switching to metric ever.

Back