Scantron Machines

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hill William

Lets Go Mountaineers
Reaction score
I heard that beginning this test session, they are going to have Scantron Machines outside of the testing rooms and you will know if you passed within an hour of the end of the test. "Results will be posted by the last four digits of the examinees SSN". Isn't that crazy.

They could have the cut score at exactly 70%.

Then if you fail by one question and it's gets thrown out by the board, they can send you a letter 12 weeks later saying "CONGRATS" you passed now.

Everyone else, will be in like Flynn, and enjoying those raises, bonuses, etc.

They could have the cut score at exactly 70%.
Then if you fail by one question and it's gets thrown out by the board, they can send you a letter 12 weeks later saying "CONGRATS" you passed now.

Everyone else, will be in like Flynn, and enjoying those raises, bonuses, etc.
Agree completely

But then again, if we wouldn't have been freakin out about the results, you guys wouldn't have made this site.

I heard that right before you start the exam, if you click your heels together three times and repeat "I know this stuff...I know this stuff...I know this stuff..." you can close your eyes and the magical NCEES mechanical pencil will guide your hand and fill in the correct bubbles all by itself.

:true:

But then again, if we wouldn't have been freakin out about the results, you guys wouldn't have made this site.
If they'd give me results on the day of, I'd happily hit the delete button on this site, as I'm sure RG would.

I just wanted to stir the pot a little bit. :ZZZ:
I am going to be a definite provider of misleading info and vague innuendo after the October exam. :thumbsup:

Results are in!!!!!! ...for the 4th annual Springfield pie eating contest.

Scores are posted online!!!! ...for last night's ballgame.

By the smell of the men's bathroom right before the test, a lot of people were just as nervous as I was! :true:

I just wanted to stir the pot a little bit. :ZZZ:
I am going to be a definite provider of misleading info and vague innuendo after the October exam. :thumbsup:

Results are in!!!!!! ...for the 4th annual Springfield pie eating contest.

Scores are posted online!!!! ...for last night's ballgame.
So you're going to be the honorary fucktard this season? :p

By the smell of the men's bathroom right before the test, a lot of people were just as nervous as I was! :true:
Nothin like nerves to cleanse the ol' colon :pencil:

Back