As an Engine Technician (Assembly) with Rolls-Royce Singapore, you will be covering several operations in the shop floor. These include engine assembly and testing activities.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
- Carry out routine maintenance checks and preventative maintenance programs.
- Perform engine and module assembly tasks
- Carry out sustainment checks and activities
- Work on self inspection tasks in adherence to work instructions.
- Participate in improvement activities, prepare engine assembly and test performance metrics and maintain visual management boards.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Work Team Lead
- Minimum of NITEC in an engineering related
- Atleast two years relevant experience in assembly and disassembly of engines.
- Recent graduates with no work experience are also welcome to apply
- Should have professional and flexible attitude, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels, and willingness to learn.
- Willing to work shifts and overtime including weekends and public holidays.
We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus and employee support assistance.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
Job link: https://ex.cndarine.com/campaign/url/forward/76a4fdf5e288