Reza Survey Book, Example 2.5

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

passpepasspe

Reaction score
I am getting stuck on the example 2.5 (age 19) of the reza mallhati book.

I understand up until the equation of original ground from P to CP = y = mx +b.

I don't understand how one arises to the equation Yp = 868 + .1(3) = 868.3 feet. I don't understand where does the 3 come from. and how do the following equations come about.

Do you guys think the example 2.5 of is of equal difficulty of exam level? It seems complex to me.

I don't understand how one arises to the equation Yp = 868 + .1(3) = 868.3 feet. I don't understand where does the 3 come from. and how do the following equations come about.

Do you guys think the example 2.5 of is of equal difficulty of exam level? It seems complex to me.
I think I know exactely what you are talking about - if you really want I can explain it to you but we will just waste each other's time. This is way too complicated for the test.

I think I know exactely what you are talking about - if you really want I can explain it to you but we will just waste each other's time. This is way too complicated for the test.
perhaps it would be a multi part question, if they have those.

Back