FOR SALE: CA Surveying Books (EET/Reza)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Passed the Surveying exam and I'm getting rid of my study material. I used both of these references and would recommend they be used together (I don't think one could pass only using one reference, imho). Those questions are tricky!!! EET provided a great foundation to understand the basics and Reza's workbook questions reinforced subject matter/exam specifications/methodologies to really test how well you know the material. I'd like to sell together, but may change my mind depending on feedback.

Located in SoCal if local.

EET (updated 2021): $140 +Shipping
Marked, highlighted and tabbed
IMG_4431[7493].JPGIMG_4432[7491].JPG

Reza workbook (2022): $105 +Shipping
IMG_4433[7489].JPG

I would like to buy both. I am not familiar the procedure here. How should we go ahead? The books need to be shipped to buffalo Newyork. you could email me at [email protected] or 9053250967, it is a Canadian number

I would like to buy both. I am not familiar the procedure here. How should we go ahead? The books need to be shipped to buffalo Newyork. you could email me at [email protected] or 9053250967. the phone number is a Canadian number

Hi All,

Passed the Surveying exam and I'm getting rid of my study material. I used both of these references and would recommend they be used together (I don't think one could pass only using one reference, imho). Those questions are tricky!!! EET provided a great foundation to understand the basics and Reza's workbook questions reinforced subject matter/exam specifications/methodologies to really test how well you know the material. I'd like to sell together, but may change my mind depending on feedback.

Located in SoCal if local.

EET (updated 2021): $140 +Shipping
View attachment 27759View attachment 27760

Reza workbook (2022): $105 +Shipping
View attachment 27761
Congrats!!!!

I would like to pay in advance at the price you asked and just begin to pay. i do not understand why you call it off.

Back