RESULTS!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ME_VT_PEĀ had me sitting in my driveway, depressed thinking about having to crack open the CERM again... šŸ˜«
Noooo there's going to be so much trolling on this board, lol, don't get depressed by what you read.Ā  It's safe to assume that whatever you read is fake until the real results roll in.Ā  And even then, it can be easy to mistake for trolling.Ā  During the October 2017 exam cycle, the results came out earlier than expect, and I remember calling people trolls about their results, when they were actually telling the truthĀ šŸ˜‚

Noooo there's going to be so much trolling on this board, lol, don't get depressed by what you read.Ā  It's safe to assume that whatever you read is fake until the real results roll in.Ā  And even then, it can be easy to mistake for trolling.Ā  During the October 2017 exam cycle, the results came out earlier than expect, and I remember calling people trolls about their results, when they were actually telling the truthĀ šŸ˜‚
Heā€™s a very convincing troll šŸ˜‚

I mean notĀ everythingĀ is trolling. The trolling is meant to lighthearted and obvious. There is a lot of factual and helpful information dispersed on these boards to help those through this stressful process.Ā But much like all problem solving, one should use best judgement and critical thinking when discerning fact from fiction.

I mean notĀ everythingĀ is trolling. The trolling is meant to lighthearted and obvious. There is a lot of factual and helpful information dispersed on these boards to help those through this stressful process.Ā But much like all problem solving, one should use best judgement and critical thinking when discerning fact from fiction.
Most definitely.Ā  And the longer you are on the board, the more you can start discerning what is legitimate and what's going to give you a scare.Ā  I just think it's safe for the newer folks to take a post with a grain of salt, rather than let themselves get depressed by it. That's no fun.Ā  The test gives us enough to be depressed aboutĀ šŸ˜…

December? Great. Just in time to ruin my birthday AND the holidays.
I don't know what you were expecting, October results always come during holiday season.

Based on this post I've already decided to register for April 2019.
Welcome to phase 4. You're a couple weeks early though...

Oooof, just got my survey.Ā  Which means I probably failed and the USPS is working way faster at shipping and my scantron has already touched down in SC, OR NCEES is concerned about where they are holding their exams since too many people complained about neighboring pool tournaments and pet-elephant hobby shows.
Howd you know about the Indian wedding in CA?

Like me... people thought I was trolling but I was not.Ā  :)

MID DECEMBER!

Yeah, I feel sorry for that first guy from Saudi Arabia who posted that he got his results. He was just trying to be helpful, and vets and noobs alike, laid into him pretty hard! It took like a dozen people from many states before everyone believed that the release was real.

Last edited by a moderator:
6 minutes ago, RBHeadge PE said:

Last April it was one guy from Alabama. Somehow he got his results 12 hours before anyone else and people were on him hard!

MID DECEMBER!
Has anyone consulted the previous exam cycle results spreadsheet to get an idea on the target release date (serious question)?

Last April it was one guy from Alabama. Somehow he got his results 12 hours before anyone else and people were on him hard!
Not sure why. @BaconatorĀ had predicted it quite well.

Latest posts

Back