Results Over/Under

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a very vivid dream last night about receiving my exam results and failing. Woke up really disappointed and sad only to realize it wasn't real. LOL, I felt like this dream has emotionally prepared me for my exam results. Thanks dream. Trying to be optimistic that results will be out before Memorial Day!

I had a very vivid dream last night about receiving my exam results and failing. Woke up really disappointed and sad only to realize it wasn't real. LOL, I felt like this dream has emotionally prepared me for my exam results. Thanks dream. Trying to be optimistic that results will be out before Memorial Day!
If you did fail just wait for the dreams about it not being true! those are worse...

Factoid:

The April 2015 results were released to states on May 21st, 2015. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 22nd, 2015.

The April 2014 results were released to states on May 20th, 2014. This announcement (via their website and Facebook) was made on May 23rd, 2014.

In both cases, EB members reported several states releasing their results on the day they were released.

If you're looking at the last few years where results were released anywhere from 34 days after exam day, this Thursday is day 34, we're close.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I'll begin looking at my NCEES account tomorrow. Results will be here in no time. What say you Guru Baconator?

According to my sources up here in AK, the Board finds out if we passed at the same time the test taker does. 

My October scores arrived at 12:42pm (AK time) on Tuesday December 15th. That's almost COB on the East Coast. I forgot about that. 

So it could happen at any moment, people! I'm starting to sweat.

Back