Results Next Week?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Calling it first... BS!!!
I'm just yanking chains....it's the right of passage in the forum. Unfortunately I had to go through it TWICE while waiting for the results to be release and trying to decipher between BS and legit information in the forum. 

I'm just yanking chains....it's the right of passage in the forum. Unfortunately I had to go through it TWICE while waiting for the results to be release and trying to decipher between BS and legit information in the forum. 
I caught on to the chain yanking before joining.  That's what makes it fun, I reckon.  First time sitting for me, and feel ok about it.  That said, the more time that goes on, the more I've convinced myself I bombed the shit out of it.  Pardon the pun, but my psyche would make Hiroshima blush....

I caught on to the chain yanking before joining.  That's what makes it fun, I reckon.  First time sitting for me, and feel ok about it.  That said, the more time that goes on, the more I've convinced myself I bombed the shit out of it.  Pardon the pun, but my psyche would make Hiroshima blush....
Too soon, there are still 3-footed people walking around you know! I think we are all on the same boat, felt good walking out as well but now I have convinced myself I blew it... I think I have ulcers at this point from the tress and worrying.

Too soon, there are still 3-footed people walking around you know! I think we are all on the same boat, felt good walking out as well but now I have convinced myself I blew it... I think I have ulcers at this point from the tress and worrying.
Would Nagasaki be a better analogy?  

I'm right there with you, though.  This is much worse than the hours of studying and 8-hour war!!

I was a lot more stressed before the exam than I am now. I don't know why you guys are so stressed.

I was a lot more stressed before the exam than I am now. I don't know why you guys are so stressed.
Same here. Worry won't change my results so I do my once a day check and get on with work. If I fail then it isn't the end of the world.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

An-ti-ci-pa-tion... The not-knowing drives me crazy, and worse yet, the suspicion of the cut score makes it all the more worrisome.  The thought of having to do this more than once is damning to my soul!

An-ti-ci-pa-tion... The not-knowing drives me crazy, and worse yet, the suspicion of the cut score makes it all the more worrisome.  The thought of having to do this more than once is damning to my soul!
Third time is the charm...knock on woodie

Power seems to hover around the 60 percentile for first timers, and though this board is not a scientific representation, many here have posted how hard they thought it was.  That gives me some reassurance, but I won't be relieved until I see the little green box with -Pass- etched across it!!

At least new out-of-state applicants are getting results in CA. Count went from 86226 to 86229.

Eventually they'll run out of out-of-state licenses to enter 1 to 3 at a time and will have to enter new in-state ones. Maybe results are sooner than I thought.

At least new out-of-state applicants are getting results in CA. Count went from 86226 to 86229.

Eventually they'll run out of out-of-state licenses to enter 1 to 3 at a time and will have to enter new in-state ones. Maybe results are sooner than I thought.
where can you find this specific data? I want to see the most current license number for AZ and track the progress!

Back