RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just called Washington, DC's board (Nation's Capital) :pASSED2: , they are saying that it'll be released SOON! :brickwall:

Tennessee received results today. I did not pass. :(

My husband called me and I asked him to read me the letter, so I'm pretty bummed out at work right now.

Well, guess I'll start making preparations to study harder this time. I did not study very much in my emphasis (Structural) because I figured since I do it in my everyday work, I wouldn't need to really work on it too hard. But hopefully I'll do better (and PASS) next time.

I've really enjoyed reading this board, just didn't want to post until I found out my results. :)

I also want to add Congrats to all who passed and Good Luck to those waiting to find out!

>>>hugs<<<

I feel your pain, I didn't pass either. :) We'll get it in October!

Sorry to hear about your results. You will make it! I didn't pass last time, but hopefully I will this time. Do you know anyone else who has received their results in Tennessee?
Thanks. Good luck to you this time around! Results in Tennessee, yes - a buddy of mine took Structural I and also found out that he didn't pass. So at least we can commiserate together. :)

Minnesota Results 06/20/07

I've really enjoyed reading this board, just didn't want to post until I found out my results. :)
Sorry to hear you didn't pass... I hope you hang around this board, besides being fun, I feel I really did pick up on some things here that helped me through the studying/preparing/testing process... I am not just saying that, it really did help out... Thanks to all of those on this board as it made a difference for me.

Minnesota Results 06/20/07Sorry to hear you didn't pass... I hope you hang around this board, besides being fun, I feel I really did pick up on some things here that helped me through the studying/preparing/testing process... I am not just saying that, it really did help out... Thanks to all of those on this board as it made a difference for me.
Thanks also... I think I will hang out this board, it's a lot of fun and there is a lot of camaraderie here. Already I am learning from my mistakes and getting tips from this board that will help me out next time!

uk_civil, I am not sure when results were mailed out but mine came in the mail today.

Tennessee received results today. I did not pass. :(
My husband called me and I asked him to read me the letter, so I'm pretty bummed out at work right now.
Sorry to hear you didn't pass. I'm sure your husband knows how much time you put into studying for this test, I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to read it.

I'm still waiting on my results (NY). The good thing for me is I work 2 miles from my home, so once I see someone from NY say they got their results, I'm leaving work ASAP. If it's bad news, I'm staying home. Good news, I'm turning around and coming right back to work.

Kick some butt in October... good luck!!! :210:

Sorry to hear you didn't pass. I'm sure your husband knows how much time you put into studying for this test, I'm sure it wasn't easy for him to read it.
I'm still waiting on my results (NY). The good thing for me is I work 2 miles from my home, so once I see someone from NY say they got their results, I'm leaving work ASAP. If it's bad news, I'm staying home. Good news, I'm turning around and coming right back to work.

Kick some butt in October... good luck!!! :210:
Thanks. :) I should have known when he was hesitant that it wasn't good news, ha.

I hope you hear very good news very soon! Fingers crossed for you!

Never say die! Keep you chin up. Just taking the stupid test says volumes about your character. Retaking the test only confirms your resolve and says mountains about your drive and tenacity. Dig in your heals! Good Luck

I hear ya on that...I'm slowly making my way up there, but like you said...could be for nothing. :brickwall:

Back