RESULTS - APRIL 2007

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I will spend the afternoon with Bud and a pizza I have in the oven.

Last edited:
Got my results back, took the test in Birmingham AL. Failed the Structural 1 exam for the second April in a row. Don't know how I should feel considering I have a degree in mechanical engineering. I do some of both but the only PE I have been working under is a structural guy so I had to go this route.
Why did you have to go this route? What rule says you have to?

Why did you have to go this route? What rule says you have to?
The PE I have been working with would not sign for me to take anything but the structural or civil exam. My othe PE referances are all structural engineers also.

all-your-results-are-belong-to-us.jpg

The PE I have been working with would not sign for me to take anything but the structural or civil exam. My othe PE referances are all structural engineers also.
I had never really stopped to think that that would make a difference. I am mechanical, and had references from both MEs and civil engineers. It sounds more like it was his preference for you have have a civil PE versus a mechanical PE?? I can't imagine trying to go outside my discipline...the mechanical test was hard enough!!

Got my results back, took the test in Birmingham AL.
Interesting that you have gotten your results. The state website is saying that the results would not be sent until today, the 15th. Now you have me curious....

Hate to hear the bad news, regardless...

ktulu

Interesting that you have gotten your results. The state website is saying that the results would not be sent until today, the 15th. Now you have me curious....
Hate to hear the bad news, regardless...

ktulu
They seam to update the web site a day or so after the results are mailed out. This afternoon, after 5 the web site will probably show that the PE results were mailed out on the 14th, they may or may not give a date for the FE. Which were probably sent out today.

I had never really stopped to think that that would make a difference. I am mechanical, and had references from both MEs and civil engineers. It sounds more like it was his preference for you have have a civil PE versus a mechanical PE?? I can't imagine trying to go outside my discipline...the mechanical test was hard enough!!
I realy do more structural than I do mechanical now, guess that has something to do with it. If I can get a better handle on the concrete and bridge design maybe I can pass it in Oct.

At least I better, my second child is due Nov 9th. Be hard as hell to study after that.

The Kentucky results were mailed today. I live about 5 hours away, so it looks like Monday will be the day.

Really starting to get that vomit feeling!

South Carolina - 6/09/2007Ohio - 6/11/2007

Vermont - 6/11/2007

Utah - 6/12/2007

West Virginia - 6/13/2007

Mississippi - 6/13/2007

Arkansas - 6/13/2007

Washington - 6/13/2007

Missouri - 6/14/2007

Florida - 6/14/2007
Alabama - 6/15/2007

Just got the mail, NO NJ HASN'T SENT THE RESULTS YET, but I did get a catalog from "the other board" with a 10% discount for review products. I hope they sent this only because I bought CERM 10 last year. I would be really mad if they knew my results of the exam before I did. Maybe "the other board" just wants to torment me while I wait. :(

Just got an e-mail from a buddy of mine that sat for the PA LS exam. He got his results yesterday so I assume the PA PE results are out. PA uses PCS-EES to administer the PE/LS exam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back