Reply only with a Question!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dontcha think it'll be the one with the most points when the final seconds tick away?

Will the 2006-2007 Indianapolis Colts have a perfect season and win the super bowl like the 1972 Miami Dolphins?

What I really wanted to say is...why do cops think they know more than engineers when they only have 6 months of education and are typically younger than you when they pull you over for doing 110 mph on a road designed for speeds higher than that?

Why do real estate personel make more than engineers?
Why do engineers make lots of $$$, drive fast cars and get more hotties than the guys who majored in English lit and are flipping hamburgers at McDonalds?

:true:

Last edited:
Hero, did someone forget to fill your water dish? (now, a dog that can read really is impressive, but one that can write, well...)

Hero, did someone forget to fill your water dish? (now, a dog that can read really is impressive, but one that can write, well...)
Can somebody fill my water dish? :p

What I really wanted to say is...why do cops think they know more than engineers when they only have 6 months of education and are typically younger than you when they pull you over for doing 110 mph on a road designed for speeds higher than that?
Did you know that was actually a statement about what you really wanted to say and not a question? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back