Repeat Takers Strategies - Civil PE CBT

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will you guys be taking any classes? I took school of PE for the first two attempts and I failed. The second time was worse than the first time.

I am undecided. I am planning to ask around and see what others come up with. I have friends who took school of pe and passed. But they are practicing geotechs where I am in the general stream.

I am undecided. I am planning to ask around and see what others come up with. I have friends who took school of pe and passed. But they are practicing geotechs where I am in the general stream.
I’m taking EET now for breadth and feel like it’s better than the last class I took. It follows the NCEES specs in order. Tonight the instructor shared this which everyone was relieved about.

Attachments

• 765C38BD-9D18-424C-8715-21CDD4F79EC1.jpeg
    765C38BD-9D18-424C-8715-21CDD4F79EC1.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 47
I just download the updated 1.1 reference. I will retake the Construction. I just registered EET on demand.

I just download the updated 1.1 reference. I will retake the Construction. I just registered EET on demand.
So they updated it? It’s a shame they don’t email us when something as important as an update has taken place.

Are you signed up for their depth as well?
Not yet I wanted to see how valuable the breadth was. While I really like the EET structure all classes are pacific time which makes it a little tougher for us east coasters for the night classes.

I think I will take it in April/May.

We can put together a Google Drive folder and share it with everyone. Not sure how much the resources will help since we are no longer allowed to bring them. I understand that the test will provide the appropriate resource as needed but I'm not sure what that looks like. But sharing the resources could be good, we can use the shared items to set up study sessions where we can all be working from the same set of problems.

This seems like a great place to start. Perhaps our first meeting should be to discuss these points and collect the data associated.

I will be re-taking the SoPE course for construction. It is weekdays M-Th in the evenings.

When do we plan to have the call/meeting?
Email me about the Google Drive. I've assembled a moderately impressive library. [email protected]

Back