Recommending EET's PE Review Course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802engineer

Reaction score
I strongly recommend the PE review course offered by EET! I did the Breadth review and the Water Resources Depth review. 

First, I have some personal health issues so I knew I needed to start studying 6 months before the exam, not just 3 like many people. Other PE review courses were going to let me start my review early, but were going to make me pay extra to access the study materials until my exam date. I started my studies prior to the October 2019 exam, and EET let me keep my portal access for free until (what was going to be) the April 2020 exam. Obviously, that then changed to October 2020 for all of us, but we had no issues continuing our studies where we left off. 

Second, EET was the best price I could find for the full breadth and depth review courses, and EET didn't require me to pay for practice exams or extra materials. All of the study materials, practice exams, problem solving sessions were provided in binders that were shipped directly to my house! The binders were so valuable to have during the exams, and they are packed full of information! 

Third, EET gives the option to take the course on-demand or as a live webinar. I did the on-demand option since I needed a custom study schedule. Even though I couldn't ask questions live during "class", emailing the instructors was very easy and I often got a response back within 24 hours! 

I had started my early studies without a review course, and very quickly realized that I often couldn't even identify what the question was asking, let alone how to solve it. Dr. Nazrul Islam gave us three WR depth practice exams, plus a full-length morning/afternoon practice exam, and these were very helpful for studying as well. The actual exam was challenging, but manageable, thanks to EET! I passed my PE exam on the first try! 

Go Nazrul!
How good must it feel to teach a class and have 90% of the students be successful?

Great post. Couldn't agree more.

Back