RCDD anyone

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwire

Reaction score
Not sure what I am....seems like to put myself into some form of torture (mind)...I have been thinking about RCDD for a while ever since I took my EIT. I have all the materials for free :) Worth taking it? the fee and membership is expensive...I felt like the whole thing is a scam though

If you want to get into that type of work, then it can be important or critical to your credentials and success.

If you aren't interested in that work, then it will just be money down the drain.

If you want to get into that type of work, then it can be important or critical to your credentials and success.

If you aren't interested in that work, then it will just be money down the drain.
Depends...most of the electrical works also involved telecommunication. I have involved in both side of the world....not sure I want to spend the fees for the exam and membership...it's expensive

If you do telecom design work for the DOD it is a requirement. Not sure were else though but I think it originated with old Ma Bell.

Back