Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I got the PDF and printed out the new certificate and wallet card before I received the printed one in the mail. 

I never got an EI license in Florida so maybe that was part of it🧐
My EI is the fancy one.

Interestingly, a friend mine's boss let his license expired. We renewed it in October and they sent him the fancy certificate.

I'm calling BS on FBPE not being able to generate fancy licenses.

My seal is here!

Now I have the responsibility of sealing all of the electrical plans.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got new holes in my ears as a reward for passing the exam. :)
I want to get a hole in my nose as celebration (also 1/3-life-crisis/pissing off my family move LOL).

I'd also be happy with more sushi as celebration lol 

@Ranger1316 Do you work in consulting? Looks like you're an fsu fan, and now registered in FL, so why did you take the test in SC?

I think you deserve all the celebrations! I got my third lobe piercings today, putting holes in my ears makes me happy. :)
You just reminded me...I need to get more holes in my ears. I also need to start wearing earrings in all of the current holes in my ears.

But I think I might hold off until the hurty-pokey skin dyeing is finished (at least...the current piece is done).

You just reminded me...I need to get more holes in my ears. I also need to start wearing earrings in all of the current holes in my ears.

But I think I might hold off until the hurty-pokey skin dyeing is finished (at least...the current piece is done).
A new tattoo? Big piece or little piece?

A new tattoo? Big piece or little piece?
Not too big? Just had a little line work done when I went home this past holiday. Might get some more done Memorial Day weekend, but it is right before we go on a big family vacation cruise, so I might hold off to prevent it getting waterlogged and gross. 

176F09CF-811A-45BA-98B9-216470BC528E.jpeg

Not too big? Just had a little line work done when I went home this past holiday. Might get some more done Memorial Day weekend, but it is right before we go on a big family vacation cruise, so I might hold off to prevent it getting waterlogged and gross. 

Lol "Not too big"

I'm over here thinking I should go the Phoebe route and get a freckle, and you have like 5 Sistine chapel paintings!

That's pretty awesome, though. Your artist can do some seriously straight lines.

I put CBRs in my lobe piercings when I'm not actively wearing earrings. Keeps the holes open. My helix has a little stud, and I leave my industrial barbell in at all times. 

I put CBRs in my lobe piercings when I'm not actively wearing earrings. Keeps the holes open. My helix has a little stud, and I leave my industrial barbell in at all times. 
On one hand - I love CBRs because I don't have to worry about them getting caught on stuff.  On the other hand - I hate CBRs because I can never put them on correctly and I suck as a human being.

@Chattaneer PE DO THE FRECKLE.  As for the back...it's a work in progress from a friend that started when she was first getting into tattoo's and needed to practice/I don't mind more tattoo's, and now it's slowly turning into something bigger.  Tbh, I don't see the actual tattoo, so I tend to forget how big it actually is.  Same with the leg tattoo's.  I tend to wear leggings at work/I only see part of the front, so it's only when a picture is taken that I'm like, 'huh.  That's kinda big.'

CBRs just take practice and patience. I can get them in and out pretty quickly now.
Lol, it's easier for me to just use the many, many, many, normal post earrings I have.  I tend to buy them in the 'card' of like 20+ pairs from Target or Walmart.  After I use them for a while, if they get gross, I just toss them.  I might get back into CBRs when I get rid of the other earrings, but I still have a couple of normal circular barbells I could use.  I do want to see if I can get two bigger CBRs for the two conch piercings I have in the one ear, but I like the opal posts I have right now too much to change.

What is a CBR?

Is it something that's safe to google on my work computer?
Captive Bead Ring. :)

51U5spFPFlL._UY395_.jpg

My wife showed me an article the other day where a guy went and had the inside of his ears removed. I hope that never becomes a trend.

I think the only body modifications I've had is when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.

My wife showed me an article the other day where a guy went and had the inside of his ears removed. I hope that never becomes a trend.

I think the only body modifications I've had is when I had my wisdom teeth pulled.
He got his ears 'punched'.  Used to hang with a guy in Brooklyn who did a lot of body mods, ear punches, lobe repair, ear pointing.  I think he also did subdermals, but mostly forehead and chest. 

Back