Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's something that I love about my job. it's also the same thing that I hate about my job.

I get to have lunch meetings. Really great when I like the person. It's a rather-watch-paint-dry-while-pulling-my-hair-out-torture when I DON'T like the person.

November 2019, I’ll take a pic once I get the license framed lol

Starting new job Monday...
I have a lot of questions, because I contacted FBPE yesterday about a hard copy and the response I got was:

We do not offer this service any longer.  The only thing that is available is the download from DBPR.

Sorry.

I have a lot of questions, because I contacted FBPE yesterday about a hard copy and the response I got was:

We do not offer this service any longer.  The only thing that is available is the download from DBPR.

Sorry.
Yeah, mine was by comity as I took the exam in South Carolina. I don’t see why that would make a difference since it’s still a Florida PE license either way. 

Yeah, mine was by comity as I took the exam in South Carolina. I don’t see why that would make a difference since it’s still a Florida PE license either way. 
Are you still able to print a copy from myfloridalicense.com?

Are you still able to print a copy from myfloridalicense.com?
Yep, I got the PDF and printed out the new certificate and wallet card before I received the printed one in the mail. 

I never got an EI license in Florida so maybe that was part of it🧐

Last edited by a moderator:
Back