Random Topics 3.1

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, I feel like I need @vee043324 to weigh in on eyelashes.  I'm like 90% sure they either have them done, or have had them done.

I might do them for special events? Not going to lie, I liked the perm mascara but not sure I want that many chemicals near my eyes again...
I've never done extentions because my lashes are already really long but flat, so instead I have done lash perms/lifts and I love them. 

Also, I feel like I need @vee043324 to weigh in on eyelashes.  I'm like 90% sure they either have them done, or have had them done.

I might do them for special events? Not going to lie, I liked the perm mascara but not sure I want that many chemicals near my eyes again...
I had eyelash extensions once. I liked how they looked a lot, but they took some getting used to (mainly because my eyelashes were suddenly much more full sure to the extensions). They weren't uncomfortable, but in the end, they were way too high maintenance for me (I mean, heck, blow drying my hair is too high maintenance for me, so of course this was).

I think they'd be nice for a fancy/special event, but honestly, I will probably never get them again.

I had eyelash extensions once. I liked how they looked a lot, but they took some getting used to (mainly because my eyelashes were suddenly much more full sure to the extensions). They weren't uncomfortable, but in the end, they were way too high maintenance for me (I mean, heck, blow drying my hair is too high maintenance for me, so of course this was).

I think they'd be nice for a fancy/special event, but honestly, I will probably never get them again.
RageFace.jpg

Tbh, I think I might just stick with a lengthening/thickening mascara?  I think the amount of glue/adhesives that go into the extensions kinda scare me off.  I already wear contacts/have crap eyes, so I feel like I might be pushing it by getting those done.  I might get microblading for my eyebrows (or I've been looking into it).  My eyebrows are a weird mix of really blond and ash blond, so it looks patchy in the morning.  I could just keep filling them in every morning, but I end up rubbing them off in frustration throughout the day at work.

Also have to decide if I want to bring a holiday dress with me when traveling home, or if it's going to be boots + jeans for me the whole week.

The 2006 I had was an LJ. It was my wife's first car. Only had 90k miles on it when we sold it in 2016. It was immaculate. Never been off-road, never abused, only babied.

We sold it because we needed a 4dr vehicle because we were making babies.

So it's easier to make babies in a 4 door than in an LJ?

Also, what's the point of having a Wrangler if it never goes off road?  That's like having a boat that doesn't go in the water.

So it's easier to make babies in a 4 door than in an LJ?

Also, what's the point of having a Wrangler if it never goes off road?  That's like having a boat that doesn't go in the water.
...but what about a car that goes in the water?

giphy.gif

Back