Purses

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would bring just the essentials into the room and leave the rest in the car. If you have a bag/suitcase or whatever you are putting your books in, have a section to put other things in. Keep your id/personal cards/money in your pocket. Have a small change purse if you want to get something from out of the vending machine(if applicable).

I wouldn't bring any more stuff then I would need into the room. You do not have but so much space where you are sitting in the exam at the table. Drinks had to be put on the floor and not on the table when taking the exam.

I would bring just the essentials into the room and leave the rest in the car. If you have a bag/suitcase or whatever you are putting your books in, have a section to put other things in. Keep your id/personal cards/money in your pocket. Have a small change purse if you want to get something from out of the vending machine(if applicable).
I wouldn't bring any more stuff then I would need into the room. You do not have but so much space where you are sitting in the exam at the table. Drinks had to be put on the floor and not on the table when taking the exam.
I agree. Left the purse in the trunk of my car. I put all my necessaries (ID, letter, calculators, change, car keys) in a ziploc bag and stuffed that into the luggage with all my references.

I can't believe how many times the proctors announced "if you have <forbidden item X> please turn it in to the head proctor - and each time PEOPLE GOT UP TO HAND OVER MORE JUNK. Did they miss the announcement the first time? Forget to read the admittance letter? :screwloose: Still trying to figure that out. Although the multiple announcements worked - the proctor said this was the first time in many years (Minnesota Oct 2008) where no one was kicked out during the exam for having banned materials.

Back