Predictions Before the Test

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aced afternoon. (I had all the references) and was suprised at how many water questions (channel, pipe) stuff for Transpo. Morning, I am just so-so. I got held up on two questions that i just couldnt convert day's into seconds or minutes..whatever the hell they were asking me for....screwed me..and by the end..i could have used an extra 30 minutes...

testmasters was worth it...had a couple (more than) on the test that were not exactly from the book, but a similar example in the book.

I am 75% sure I passed...and if i dont..im leaving this profession. :)

Morning, will be the decider for me though...i counted all the questions in the afternoon, that i thought i got right for sure...and i had 28 before i even went back to do other ones, i knew would take more time...so hopefully, i get 30-33 in afternoon, with dumb luck, and guessing...(and of course...i could hve had the wrong answers because we all know the wrong answers show up too, if you miscalc..) But..i am pretty sure, i got 28. :)

Morning....i probably only got 20 for sure..and hopefully...with dumb luck..i got a extra 3...so with 30+23, that passes me.... (but i know i missed 2 easy ones...i put saturated instead of buoyant..WTF!!! not thinking...and then..CPM is LONGEST not shortest...another WTF!!!..see what happens when you take a test!!!)

btw..i read all the questions in the morning, and did what they said in testmasters..label #1,#2 #3 regarding hardness..and as I went back an did the #1's..they turned into #2's!!! so for the afternoon..i was like..screw that. :whatever: .. and finished with time to spare...(20 minutes)....funny story...that tip sucked...sorry.

so this is me in dec....23 or so...when AZ results came last time...

:mail:

Later.

Timmy,

we sound like we had a very similiar experience with the transpo, and I feel about the same with the # correct in morning and afternoon, etc.

Checkin the mail everyday is going to be miserable.

I don't think I made the cut on the FE. I am the sdrawkcab (backwards) guy :wtf:

I PASSED the PE Electrical Depth Last Year and thought that it was not too bad.

But the DAM FE (Plus 10 years out of school) ... I can't turn the corner. I studied my :ass: off. When I took it in April I thought I made it. Got results and it seemed that I was right there. So really buckled down & study HARD for the October Exam.

But after the Morning session I was just lost the DAM probability & Statistics is a mutha.

Plus I don't like that "most nearly" $HIT.

Now as for the job ... I won't even begin to wine about the $ potential. Once I get the license.

So from here on out ... until the results come I will just :prayers:

I walked out feeling good, but my confidence is fading fast. I finished both am and pm (pe civil/geotech) about 45 min early. That's with checking my answers. I totally guessed on 2 in the am and 5 in the pm. Everything else I answered with some confidence. I so needed a reference on deep foundations, it wasn't even funny. I think it's possible that I passed, but who knows. By the way, which way is up?

I walked out feeling good, but my confidence is fading fast.
I took the civil/structural and I feel the exact same way. I walked out of there feeling pretty good about it, but now I'm starting to get really worried. There were maybe 5 or 6 that I completely guessed on... and another 5 or 6 that I guessed on but had a decent feeling about.

After thinking through some of the problems this weekend, I think I have come across at least 4 or 5 that I thought I had right during the exam, but now think I got wrong. I just wonder how many more of those there are that I can't remember.

It's going to be a long 2 and a half months. :suicide:

I am pretty sure I passed. But, like Max, I have found a few easy ones that I missed and could've nailed.

Oh well.....there's always next time! :brick:

The more I think about the exam the more I feel like I FAILED. So I am convincing myself that I FAILED.

well, I have a nice base of "feelings" before the exam so now we just have to wait until the results come in so we can calibrate the feelings/comfort level of self assessment and correlate it to actual hard COLD results.

Bring It On!!! ;guns;

Latest posts

Back