PREDICTION THREAD

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guessing that the letters will be out no sooner than two weeks from today. If we are lucky one week.The Phenom
Just imagine how great it will feel when you get that letter that says PASS !!

jericho2.gif

JR

personally.....I'm feeling a bit left out! This is the first time since the results rolled out in December '05 that I haven't been able to be part of the madness of stressing out about the results. I'm pulling for those of you that are awaiting results! and for me......TIME TO START STUDYING AGAIN! :multiplespotting:

With all this damn waiting, I almost don't even care anymore. Maybe that's why they take so long to get the results back. If they told you 2 weeks later and you fail, you'd jump off a building.

By this point, it's summer and I have more immediate concerns like getting my pool re-lined, landscaping, and fixing my deck that collapsed over the winter while I was studying and letting my house fall apart!

Hopefully I don't have gardening tools in my hands when the results are delivered, in case it's bad news. My shrubs could pay a heavy price if I still care by then!

We all still care!!! I am developing patience and perseverence. (Yeah, RIGHT!) I've become so snarly that people are avoiding me. :multiplespotting: I like to be in control and this is tough. At least I'm not alone.

Anybody, waiting for results or have experienced it before in Georgia know if the results come out after a general board meeting. I noticed that the board in Georgia meets on Thursday, June 14 in beautiful Callaway Gardens :multiplespotting:

If its after the board meeting then the prediction for Georgia would third to last week in June.

Prediction: June 23.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 19 was the day I got mine last year. I'm sticking to my lucky number for this year's results here.

Hey has anyone called their state board or ELSES yet? It seemed like when I took the exam, the other people here waiting for results were constantly calling someone for an update.

I dont believe the GA results have anything to do with the board meeting, but I would expect the last of June.

I had called last year and was told that as soon as they get them they do a once over to verify your application status, put them on the website, and then they mail out failure letters first followed by passing letters.

I just called NC Board office. She said they usually tell people 6 to 8 weeks, but they don't know definitely until the results arrive. Today makes 7 weeks, so my prediction for NC results is next Wednesday, June 13.

I remember a year or so back, when I failed and DIAZ and Petergibbons both passed, I got mine the day before they did, so I think a few states may mail the failing letters first.

If that's the case, I'd gladly wait one more day.

Can somebody tell when did Ohio get the letters? Starting to feel the pressure of all this time waiting for a computerized test to be checked. It is ridiculous. How long it takes? 8 to 12 weeks? That is BS. Way too much time.

Last edited by a moderator:
And you all know you think this is fun, right?
I dont know what Im gonna do for the first 30 minutes of work everyday once I find out!

My typical morning:

1) Check Texas Board's website

2) Check groups.yahoo.com/group/TexasPEExam/

3) Check engineerboards.com

4) Check Ohio's website

5) Check New Hamshires Website

I dont know what Im gonna do for the first 30 minutes of work everyday once I find out!
My typical morning:

4) Check Ohio's website

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is crazed to the point of being unproductive. Then when it gets worse, I eat chocolate. :(

My typical morning:

4) Check Ohio's website

Why are you checking 3 different state's websites?

Back