PPI Exam Cafe Problems

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mull982

Reaction score
Has anyone here used PPI's Exam Cafe problems for studying for the electrical power exam. I was thinking about signing up for the 30-Day option to practice some additional problems in preperation for the power exam but wanted to hear if others found this beneficial?

Has anyone here used PPI's Exam Cafe problems for studying for the electrical power exam. I was thinking about signing up for the 30-Day option to practice some additional problems in preperation for the power exam but wanted to hear if others found this beneficial?
I was thinking of doing the same thing; but honestly, I don't think it is worth the money and time.

Has anyone tried this?

I was thinking of doing the same thing; but honestly, I don't think it is worth the money and time.

Has anyone tried this?
I am with the two of you. I found the Exam Cafe useful for the FE, but the non-quantitative questions for the PE do not seem worth the time.

I looked into it back when I was studying for the exam and came to the same conclusion. It just was not worth the money to me.

same conclusion. I registered for a month and didn't find any helpful material.

The PPI Exam cafe Problems is not worthed at all. I am really disappointed because I expected some useful information and problems.

Back