Posting Questions from Exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS WAS FROM THE THREAD "ANY STORIES ON EXAM DAY". READ IT AND THINK ABOUT THIS: IF THIS GUY WAS GOING TO BE BANNED FROM TAKING THE EXAM FOR 3 YEARS FOR COLORING IN ONE CIRCLE AFTER TIME WAS CALLED, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THIS OTHER GUY? JAIL TIME?

"In October 06' there was this guy that got busted for coloring in a circle after time was called. He was outside of the exam room yelling at the proctor saying, "YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!". A policeman was standing right next to the proctor, just in case. Well, anyway, I saw the guy at the the exam site this past weekend and asked him what happened. He said that the board tried to ban him from taking the exam for 3 YEARS!!! Also, even though he had already passed the Seismic and 8 hr Civil (California crap)---they were going to make him retake those too...."

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a handful of them?
Enforcer.jpg

Out-frigging-standing!

But, we are not just having fun, this is our way of bumping this thread to the top so that people read the first post from NCEES and it reminds them of their agreement to not discuss the exam in detail.

We are just really creative with the methods used to keep the message alive. :)

^^^^^^Funniest Barry Gibb impression goes to Jimmy Fallon on Saturday Night Live (a few years back when it wasn't a total POS as it is today)

^^^^^^Funniest Barry Gibb impression goes to Jimmy Fallon on Saturday Night Live (a few years back when it wasn't a total POS as it is today)
SNL has gone totally down hill, so much so that I haven't watch any of the newer episodes for at least a few years.

I usually don't watch TV, but I saw an advertisement for SNL that this week's host is Molly Shannon (playing Mary Catherine Gallagher ala SuperStar) with musical guest Linkin Park.

I like Linkin Park, so I am going to try to catch it to see how it goes.

JR

I don't tend to stay up late enough to watch all of SNL anymore so I just DVR it and then I can watch it the next day and fast-forward through the crappy stuff....pretty much fast forward until Weekend Update comes on and then fast forward to the end depending on who the musical guest is.

But, we are not just having fun, this is our way of bumping this thread to the top so that people read the first post from NCEES and it reminds them of their agreement to not discuss the exam in detail.
We are just really creative with the methods used to keep the message alive. :)
Indeed...that appears to be the case. Here's to the thread that refuses to die.

:thumbs:

I watched SNL last night. Molly Shannon was pretty good despite the lousy scripts she was handed to perform. I saw Linkin Park's first performance :) , but fell asleep before the second. Bummer.

Today, I have been helping my mom with ... and a few other things around the house.

She said the funniest thing ... "I love scrubbing bubbles. I use it for everything. I just love it .. I love it, I love it, I love it." I was like OMFG .... she's become that Molly Shannon Character - the licensed joyologist.
1.gif

13.gif

JR

I'm always nervous about posting responses that give people an idea about what to expect, even without using the question.....looks like a good idea to stay nervous about that.

On a positive (If you can call it that) Sent my application in for the October party!!!! #4! :p

Back