post your You Tubes here

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I just found out what the designer of retractable gear system for my plane has been doing lately:

I think I just found out what the designer of retractable gear system for my plane has been doing lately:
reminds me of the Honda commercial "The Cog". I'll see if I can post a link later. If you've never seen it. pretty amazing and the whole thing was done without any computer graphics.

pretty amazing and the whole thing was done without any computer graphics.
That's funny...I heard the exact opposite, that it was done only with computer graphics.

I've found snopes to be pretty reliable, and it's got to be quite a hoax if there are several videos/shows documenting the making of the commercial.

Snopes - The Cog

Have you ever seen the Honda ad called "The Musical Highway"? It shows a car traveling over a road with "rumble strips" that plays "the william tell overture while the car traverses it. There was a whole sarticle in a concrete cyutting magazine by the contractor that cut the grooves. Pretyy neat stuff.

Back