Post here if you passed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to ALL that passed!! See link on HOME PAGE, visit ENGINEERSEALS.COM or call us at 972-709-0791

TO ORDER YOUR STAMP OR SEAL TODAY!!

Most orders ship same day if ordered before noon, Central Standard Time.

Electrical Power, Texas

BARELY PASSED on 1st attempt with a 72%

I may look dumb on paper but nobody will ever know except those here. :rtft:

Texas gives you your score when you pass. One of the only states that does this I believe.

Texas gives you your score when you pass. One of the only states that does this I believe.
**** !!! Another reason to hate New York...

Only kidding ... I love my extra taxes and cold weather !!!

I passed!. WA state. Electrical and Electronics.
This is the first time I post here, but I have been following the E.B. threads, for moral support, since early December.
Anybody knows how long it takes the WA state board to update the online search? My name still shows as EIT.

This is the first time I post here, but I have been following the E.B. threads, for moral support, since early December.
Anybody knows how long it takes the WA state board to update the online search? My name still shows as EIT.

it took them 12 business days in April 2014. this go around i expect them to update the website around the first or second week of January. congrats on passing!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.. especially those who passed in October and the folks who are now engaging for April 2015 (do the deed!!).

Rudy

it took them 12 business days in April 2014. this go around i expect them to update the website around the first or second week of January. congrats on passing!

WA license numbers are up on the website.

WA license numbers are up on the website.

My information is not updated in the website. Still says EIT. Hopefully they will update it sometime today.

hmmm mine was updated. maybe it's because i'm not being issued a new license number, but an additional endorsement.

VA

Mechanical: HVAC

PASS

If anybody is looking for a job in the A/E field let me know. We have openings in Structural, Mechanical, Fire Protection, Plumbing and Electrical!

PS Why in the world hasn't VA posted our license numbers?

Back