PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least you have the option of booze!! I just found out a couple of weeks ago I'm pregnant again. After the exam I had a bad feeling and asked God for a miracle. Apparently, I needed to be more specific. :laugh:
[Larry the Cable Guy] Now I don't care who you are - that's funny, right there! [/Larry the Cable Guy]

Hey, at least you have the option of booze!! I just found out a couple of weeks ago I'm pregnant again. After the exam I had a bad feeling and asked God for a miracle. Apparently, I needed to be more specific. :laugh:
haha, yeah specifics probably would've been helpful in that case :) Good Luck!!

... and asked God for a miracle. Apparently, I needed to be more specific. :laugh:
HA HA HA HA!!!

Yeah, be careful what you ask for.

Welcome to all the n00-B lurkers. Glad you signed up. I know how hard it is to wait for results. I've done it many times. Good luck.

Well everyone, thanks for the good luck wishes. I am leaving work in about an hour for the holiday. I probably won't have a chance to check back here until Monday. So just wanted to say good luck and Merry Christmas. :)

Good news...my contact at EES just emailed back to me that they got the results out in the mail this morning! Make sure you check your mailboxes on Friday and Saturday.

Have a great christmas, and just think...your big gift could be coming the day after.

Well, in that case, congrats in advance to those who pass. Those who don't, don't let it discourage you. There is always next time!! I'll be back Monday to let you know my results.

Good news...my contact at EES just emailed back to me that they got the results out in the mail this morning! Make sure you check your mailboxes on Friday and Saturday.
Have a great christmas, and just think...your big gift could be coming the day after.
Thanks for the info Gibbs!!!!!

for some reason, I held out some small hope that we'd get them in the mail today. No luck. Merry Christmas to all.

I recieved my PA civil PE score today, so ya'll should expect them soon! good luck to everybody...

I live in Pittsburgh if that helps anyone in figuring out mail time or whatnot.

Received my results today-PASSED-first time-mechanical hvac

:bananalama:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back