PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is wtaht the board replied to me when I asked who will be sending the PE exam results in PA.

""Engineering examination results are mailed to candidates by Engineering Examination Services out of Nashville, TN within 10 days of receipt of the results from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES), the owner and scorer of the engineering and land surveying examinations.

The same examination contractor mails Land Surveying examination results to candidates within a week of receipt of the results from NCEES and PSLS – the owner and scorer of the State Principles and Practice Examination.

**Note: You are NOT permitted to practice as a professional engineer or professional land surveyor until you have received your license from the Board. Allow approximately 90 days from receipt of your result letter for processing of a license.""

It's funny, last night I was talking with my wife about how the wait is killing me. I e-mail her everyday to see if the results are there yet. Well yesterday she says, "If the do come I'm going to open them before you get home. If you pass I'll stay home, if you don't I'm going shopping."

Shouldn't that be the other way around....Stay home and don't spend money if I failed and go out an buy stuff if I passed...????

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. But then again, if she is anything like my wife, she will be out shopping REGARDLESS !! :brickwall: :laugh:

JR

She just wants to save herself from the string of expletives I will unleash if I fail. I will make Ralphie from a Christmas Story look like a Choir Boy.

I still have trouble understanding why they haven't found a more efficient way of administering this exam and returning results to applicants. It is a computer graded exam, 10 weeks to return results seems like 6 weeks too long.

Today is the day, results for PA were in the mailbox this morning. I passed. Good luck to everyone.

Congrats!!!!!!!!

8:00 am? is that post office guy on speed?

oh yeah, today is........ remember the ALAMO!!

PSUbanana.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the day, results for PA were in the mailbox this morning. I passed. Good luck to everyone.

Great!! This means that EES (Engineering Examination Services) is sending results for states under their jurisdiction: PA, PR, NJ, VA, MA, CT and Iowa.

Did you receive the thin envelope with a single blue paper? What is the color of the envelope?

Great!! This means that EES (Engineering Examination Services) is sending results for states under their jurisdiction: PA, PR, NJ, VA, MA, CT and Iowa.
Did you receive the thin envelope with a single blue paper? What is the color of the envelope?
Envelope is Golden. I just received my results too. Drum Roll Please....

I PASSED. :pASSED2:

:party-smiley-048:

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting: :woot: I passed....

The golden envelope isn't the key though cause my envelope was golden last time also and wasn't so lucky.

Congrats to all the others that passed. In my glee I forgot to pass on my congratulations to the others. Thank God we don't have to do this again.

My results arrived at my office today, and one of my co-workers smartly called me to let me know. I passed!

Back