PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be leaving you folks. I'm gonna attempt to go after the FS as soon as I can get applied/approved.

Congrats to all that passed :claps: :claps:

I'm glad to see another EE-Power passed. :bow:

Anyone besides me still waiting on results from PA (EES)? I am convinced my letter is lost in the mail. I called EES and they suggested that I wait another week and then they can send me another copy. UGH!!!!

Anyone besides me still waiting on results from PA (EES)? I am convinced my letter is lost in the mail. I called EES and they suggested that I wait another week and then they can send me another copy. UGH!!!!
Some people only about 20-30 miles from me got their letter on Friday and I didn't get mine until yesterday afternoon.

I called EES and talked to my new friend that handles PA results. I explained how some PE results reached examinees last friday and here it is Monday and I hadn't rec'd mine.

He made it sound like they sent the whole batch out at the same time...about 2 weeks ago they mailed Survey results. Last Friday they mailed PE results and according to what he said they were planning on sending FE results at the end of this week.

I won't miss EES or him.

Still no letter today....I swear it's lost in the mail.

EES said to relax and give it a couple more days....

RELAX???? you have to be kidding right :bad:

Is it posted on your states website? There is no excuse at this point for someone not to have their results yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call EES and request they fax you your results. Provide your SS# number if neccessary. This has dragged on too long.

Back