PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to what I have read on this board and the "the other board" board, states that use EES have historically gotten results 3 or more days later than the first states to get them.

I do not believe you can entirely let NCEES off the hook. I believe (am pretty certain) that I read in some official place that NCEES does not grade all the exams at the same time, nor do they forward them to state boards at the same time. Some states (notably California) are graded later than others.

It stands for Engineering Exam Services. It is the other company that handles the exam besides ELSES (or whatever it is). Some states like PA use EES.
Got it.

I took the EIT in New York and they had some testing service called Castle Worldwide that administered it.

benbo,

I agree with you. That also jives with the reply I received from my email to EES last Friday. They said they were "just receiving them in from the testing agency." However, it still sucks whoever is to blame. :(

P.S. Nice avatar hail2pitt98!

Well, Washington State won in the race to get the PE results first. But they can have that, because THE STEELERS WON THE SUPER BOWL!!! HA, HA :rotfl:

I emailed the PA Board on Friday, still no reply. Can't say I've seen anything to indicate well see our results anytime soon. I did note on the Eng Board website they had a tenative meeting schedule for June 21. Maybe they would approve the results at the meeting.
I could only find a meeting for July 17th scheduled...could you please point out where you found the 6/21 date?

I'm actually anxiously awaiting results for the DE PE, but a guy I work with is waiting to hear from PA. He received this email today from EES:

The standard time for us to mail out grades is 90 days after the exam, or in this instance, mid-July. However, we have already received and processed all the surveying grades, and the engineering grades have arrived and will have the grade notices printed for in the next couple of days. Then they'll have to be folded and stuffed, and delivered to the mailroom for postage stamping before being mailed out. We'll definitely meet our deadline, but I wouldn't expect them to be more than 10 days early.

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

615.846.0153 fax

:angry:

I'm actually anxiously awaiting results for the DE PE, but a guy I work with is waiting to hear from PA. He received this email today from EES:
The standard time for us to mail out grades is 90 days after the exam, or in this instance, mid-July. However, we have already received and processed all the surveying grades, and the engineering grades have arrived and will have the grade notices printed for in the next couple of days. Then they'll have to be folded and stuffed, and delivered to the mailroom for postage stamping before being mailed out. We'll definitely meet our deadline, but I wouldn't expect them to be more than 10 days early.

Jason Lankford

PA Eng/Surv/Geo Coordinator, EES

150 4th Ave North, Suite 800

Nashville, TN 37219

615.846.0153 fax

:angry:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that this guy from EES never took an Engineering exam before. He'd have a little more empathy for the waiting process.

I love how these folks have it in their heads that they are doing us some sort of favor. Example, 'we'll have to print them (no ****), fold them (again, no ****) and stuff them in envelopes...'

I think most of us here know the ins and outs of mailing a letter.

EES is really pissing me off! Do they have one person working there? How **** hard can it be to send a letter? I better get my results soon or I am going to spontaneously combust! :bad:

Still waiting for results in PA. I guess I'll get back to work to take my mind off it. This blows! :wtf:

If the pass rates are posted, that means PA (and every other state) must have their results. Don't see any reason why we wouldn't have our results by next week. Of course, let's not underestimate the time it takes to fold letters and lick envelopes. Pass or Fail, I vow to write the state board and let them know my dissatisfaction with this checking/waiting process.

scrap that...that dumb--- lives in PA but was waiting on Delaware.

Last edited:
Does anybody know whether EES sends the results for PA straight to the examinee or to the State first? I read on on this site that EES has sent them out. Hopefully we get them soon! :D

I got my results for October directly from EES.

That's another thing. My letter clearly came from EES, yet they play this game that the results have to go to PA first. I don't buy that.

I will write the board also, PA should at least get the results as fast as the ELSES states! Actually, I think that those states take too long. However, PA probably needs to take baby steps, since we are dealing with a bureacracy (spelling?)

How many people tell you to "just relax", "be patient", "they will come when they come". I just want to hit them.

Yea, I think that there is a lot of miscommunication between everyone. It would actually be better if they didn't respond at all to phone calls or email and stuck with the 10-12 week crap that was in the application material. However, once people started to call and email them and they gave conflicting or "canned" answers of 10-12 weeks, it started to cause a lot of stress and anxiety! Guess we will just have to wait. :brick:

Back