PENNSYLVANIA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got told that my letter is in the mail. However I got the "I'm not sure if its more then one page or not" and the wifey wont open it till I get home. :smileyballs:
I think I am more anxious now that I got that "great" :wacko: clue about the envelope.

I'm going home with the attitude of October here I come!!!

Unfortunately, not quite competent just yet....

Here I come October. Little bummed but I'll get it next time.

Congrats everyone that passed. keep your head up everyone that is going to join me in October. We will get it next time.

Hate to hear that, jroyce...

All you can do is try again. Remember, failing is not the end of the world (trust me, I know, several times). You'll make it, as will I...

ktulu

Sorry to hear jroyce, many of us know what it is like to wait only to be disappointed by 'not passing' by a very slim margin. It sounds like you at least have the right attitude and you are also in the right place to help make it happen for you - EB.com !! :bananalama:

Best of luck in your October preparations.

JR

Thanks for the support guys. I will post my diagnostic letter soon (once I remember to bring it). I think I only missed it by a few unless there is the minimum level on all topics and not just a broad 70% of all the questions (sounds confusing but hopefully someone will understand.) I took the machine design module and everything looked ok (mostly over 75%) except for the HVAC section which had a wonderful 14%. I had two 50% and two 67% but I think that the 14% really killed me. I think once I get back into the studying phase after this weekend I am going to need some assistance from my EB friends once how to read those **** psychometric charts. Oh well next time.

again thanks for all the support guys. I know this isn't the first time someone has to take it twice and it wont be the last time. Its just nice to know that your in good company.

CONGRATES TO ALL THAT PASSED. :multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Its hard to believe that people are still finding out when some of us have known for a week or two. I hate you guys have had to wait so long

JROYCE...Hang in there I have been there on more than one occasion.

Got my letter yesterday and I passed!! First try on Env. Congrats to everybody else that passed.

I passed...!!! got the letter today....!!!!

Second try at Civil - Geotech.....

I have a TON...and I mean Ton of Geotech study stuff....

Give me a shout if anyone would be interested.

Congrats to all who made it this time and Best of Luck for those who are headed to October.

This board helped me get my study habits in check and I am going to stay around to help continue with that.

Going drinking now....

Congratulations to everyone who passed!!

To those who fell short a bit, hang in there -- more than a few of us have been in your shoes. It's a drag, but these tests are all over the map and it's sometimes hard to pick the "right" stuff to study. Hit the basics again and nail it in October!

Finally -- at least we all know...

:multiplespotting:

Has anyone seen anything from the State Board on thier license # or certification...???

The board's website gets updated almost daily with new reciprosity licenses, but nothing from the exam....

I had an email from the board stating that they had 90 days from Notice from EES to get the certification to us....that would be end of September....why so long...???

I just got my renewal license in the mail last week. They expire at the end of September, but for the October exam, my original certificate is dated February.

So, by my calculations, certificates should be arriving any time.

Has anyone seen anything from the State Board on thier license # or certification...???
The board's website gets updated almost daily with new reciprosity licenses, but nothing from the exam....

I had an email from the board stating that they had 90 days from Notice from EES to get the certification to us....that would be end of September....why so long...???
I emailed the PA PE board last week, and they actually CALLED me and left a voicemail (9/17) stating "they have 90 days from this issuance of scores to issue licenses." This is fine and dandy, but with 7 days left, until 90 days is up, 9/26 is 90 days from the date of my passing letter, why the hell are they waiting soooooo long?

Brian

I emailed the PA PE board last week, and they actually CALLED me and left a voicemail (9/17) stating "they have 90 days from this issuance of scores to issue licenses." This is fine and dandy, but with 7 days left, until 90 days is up, 9/26 is 90 days from the date of my passing letter, why the hell are they waiting soooooo long?
Brian
I got an email stating the same thing.....They said that they are inthe middle of an exam period and doing reregistrations which expire the end of the mont for existing licenses. So we are stuck in limbo hell. The lady who answered the phone when I called was very rude and basically said "I don't care about getting those new licenses certified, I'm too busy...doing nothing..."""" Standard State Worker.....

Can you feel my anger.....???

I got an email stating the same thing.....They said that they are inthe middle of an exam period and doing reregistrations which expire the end of the mont for existing licenses. So we are stuck in limbo hell. The lady who answered the phone when I called was very rude and basically said "I don't care about getting those new licenses certified, I'm too busy...doing nothing..."""" Standard State Worker.....
Maybe standard for PA, but in NY my licence # was posted online Thursaday, I got the P letter Friday and got my Licence Monday. Sounds like PA needs to hire some State workers from NY. I was very impressed with the speed and efficency NY exibited once Castle Worldwide (our exam admin) got the results to NY State.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the PA License Verification website, here are the number of licences issued per date (all by reciprocity):

Date Qty

9/21/07 - 4

9/20/07 - 4

9/19/07 - 3

9/18/07 - 2

9/17/07 - 2

9/14/07 - 2

9/13/07 - 2

9/12/07 - 2

9/11/07 - 6

9/10/07 - 3

With this kind of processing rate and given that we haven't even seen any issed by exam yet, we'll be lucky to get our certifications by next year!

Back