PENNSYLVANIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you guys log into the pals system, is this all that’s left in your checklist to complete? Never noticed there was 2 items left in there. Does anyone know what “National Examination” is, or why it’s there?

View attachment 13286
Mine says the same thing.  That was what I had talked with them about, which lead to the 2 week comment.  My understanding is they are both covered by the exam we passed.

Come on M! How long did it take them to go through A-G?
I'm not actually sure when they started uploading.  Based on what I have heard, licenses started popping up yesterday.  So it hasn't really taken that long to get where they are.  I'd be surprised if they don't get everyone out by EOD.

Got mine today.  I didnt realize the license expires in 5 more months.  Now I need to worry about the PDHs..

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today.  I didnt realize the license expires in 5 more months.  Now I need to worry about the PDHs..
5 months seems kinda weird.  Also, I’ve been told (though haven’t confirmed) that we do not need PDHs in the first year.  I’m accruing them anyway.

Check the rules, most states have a waiver of PDH's the first license cycle, or it could be scaled based on when you get it. License expiring in 5 months could be accurate based on the states licensing date. In NJ all PE licenses end on the same date. So when i got my license, i got my initial in January and then had to renew in April. This is probably easier enforcement wise to do it all at once as opposed to having it at random times throughout the year.

Back