PENNSYLVANIA RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe today?  the fall test seemed to be about 3 days... 
That's what I'm still hoping for, but seeming less likely as the minutes tick by.

That said, I decided to keep the celebration going, by indulging in some Yacco Dogs for lunch.  And for a little more celebrating, some co-workers and I are hitting the old Rascals in Allentown for drinks after work.  May not have my license yet, but damned if I don't have to take another exam again for the rest of my life!

So once it's in PALS, I assume it'll take another week or two before they mail they physical license, yeah?

Yep. They cover all license expenses. Covered all three of my tests, and both classes I took.  The work may be exhausting, but they take care of us.
I would just be careful if they're making you assume so much risk vs. the more senior folks. In our firm, only an officer of the company is allowed to sign and seal docs, even though we all have PEs (at least as soon as PALs hurrys up).

I would just be careful if they're making you assume so much risk vs. the more senior folks. In our firm, only an officer of the company is allowed to sign and seal docs, even though we all have PEs (at least as soon as PALs hurrys up).
I don’t expect to be signing/sealing anything for a bit, they just want the option if the need arises. My coworker who passed Oct ‘17 has only done one project thus far, and it was a small thing.

EDIT:  Also...PALS needs to hurry the freak up!  HAHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Spoke with the Board Administrator today about an unrelated subject.  During our conversation, I queried about license updates.

I was told they are working with their system devs to upload the results and issue licenses.  It could take up to 2 weeks, so to be patient for one more week.  I was impatient waiting for the test results....now they expect me to be patient waiting for a license 10 years in the making?  HAHAHAHA

Spoke with the Board Administrator today about an unrelated subject.  During our conversation, I queried about license updates.

I was told they are working with their system devs to upload the results and issue licenses.  It could take up to 2 weeks, so to be patient for one more week.  I was impatient waiting for the test results....now they expect me to be patient waiting for a license 10 years in the making?  HAHAHAHA
lol PA....#41 ranked overall, but hey we are above Alabama! 

When you guys log into the pals system, is this all that’s left in your checklist to complete? Never noticed there was 2 items left in there. Does anyone know what “National Examination” is, or why it’s there?

86FC9980-C209-4F13-BFA8-E82283AF861D.jpeg

Back