Pennsylvania Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Ditto.  I've only recently signed up but I've been lurking for awhile.  What a great source of information.

I have certainly enjoyed all of the conversation that has gone on over the past two years since I found this board.  It has been a wild ride for sure, and I highly recommend School of PE for Construction depth!  I originally took Drexel's PE prep course, but would definitely recommend School of PE!!

Any existing PA PE's recall the approximate amount of time from passing the test to being shown on the state registry?

Any existing PA PE's recall the approximate amount of time from passing the test to being shown on the state registry?
Tends to vary every session. It's anywhere from hours to a month.

At this point, it's just a formality. So unless you have a promotion or a job waiting on it being official, my advice to you is to celebrate your pass and enjoy the holidays. You'll get licensed soon enough.

Has anyone that pass the PE in PA seeing an update in PALS for the status of Principles & Practice as being complete?

Only know this because I was taking a lot of screenshots.

For the April 2018 Exam:

- Received Notice of Passing on May 24th

- Appeared on State Registry on June 4th

- Received License/Certificate around June 11th

Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled.png

giphy.gif

NCEES shows that I passed, but I still don't have notification through PALS.

Still shows that I have the following two items pending.  I'm trying not to be paranoid but even getting to sit for the test was an adventure, to say the least.  Did everyone who got approved have these two items pending prior to acceptance?

Not sure if this is prioritized alphabetically but my last name starts with K for what it is worth ;)

image.png

Thanks I feel a bit better and am just going to sit here and be jealous of the Bobby Boucher avatar guy.

Still shows that I have the following two items pending.  I'm trying not to be paranoid but even getting to sit for the test was an adventure, to say the least.  Did everyone who got approved have these two items pending prior to acceptance?

Not sure if this is prioritized alphabetically but my last name starts with K for what it is worth ;)

View attachment 12412
Bobby Boucher says that's a negative ghost rider, my last name starts with M so this process can't be alphabetized. M does come after K, right? My brain is still fried from the exam.

I'm still waiting for a license number. The only update I've seen is this:

Untitled.png

Back