PE with California license required for a

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SandraZ

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, 

I am an RF engineer at Verveba Telecom. I am looking for an Electrical Engineer with a California PE license to get our reports stamped. Kindly, let me know ASAP if anyone is interested. Our company is willing to pay 150 $ per report ( negotiable).

Thanks and regards,

Arun sai Sandra.

Hello Everyone, 

I am an RF engineer at Verveba Telecom. I am looking for an Electrical Engineer with a California PE license to get our reports stamped. Kindly, let me know ASAP if anyone is interested. Our company is willing to pay 150 $ per report ( negotiable).

Thanks and regards,

Arun sai Sandra.
You do realize that in California, you or your firm is not authorized to offer electrical engineering services without an electrical engineer making that offer or being an officer in the company, right?  You cannot simply "find a PE to stamp your reports"

150.00 to violate ethics, take responsibility for someone else's work, and facilitate unlicensed companies to perform engineering work?

Go over to the exam section and see what we go through to earn that "stamp". Our careers are worth more than that. Tell your company to hire professionals, get a certificate of authorization, and be compliant.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

You do realize that in California, you or your firm is not authorized to offer electrical engineering services without an electrical engineer making that offer or being an officer in the company, right? You cannot simply "find a PE to stamp your reports"
Well,

You do realize that in California, you or your firm is not authorized to offer electrical engineering services without an electrical engineer making that offer or being an officer in the company, right? You cannot simply "find a PE to stamp your reports"
Well, My Job was to simply search for PE engineer willing to work with us. we would obviously set meetings with our respective engineers and move further. I don't think some PE would simply stamp the report and send it back to us without a single meeting and thats common sense I guess.

150.00 to violate ethics, take responsibility for someone else's work, and facilitate unlicensed companies to perform engineering work?

Go over to the exam section and see what we go through to earn that "stamp". Our careers are worth more than that. Tell your company to hire professionals, get a certificate of authorization, and be compliant.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
Violate ethics ?. 150$ was a negotiable price, it wasn't meant to insult anyone . Apologies, If I had offended anyone with the price, it was meant to be negotiable.

Well, My Job was to simply search for PE engineer willing to work with us. we would obviously set meetings with our respective engineers and move further. I don't think some PE would simply stamp the report and send it back to us without a single meeting and thats common sense I guess.
I understand how that situation might occur. But even the offering to perform electrical engineering constitutes the actual practice, in California.

Back