PE Thermal & Fluid Sys.: ppi2pass prep material errors

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipett

Reaction score
BookPageChapter No.Chapter TitleSpecific LocationPossible Error Description
PE ME Practice Problems 14th Ed.26-326Vapor Power EquipmentProblem #2; SolutionInterpolation of entholpy value
Book Value 1.6455; Calculation = 1.6635
PE MERM 14th Ed.31-9
31​
Gas Compression CyclesEx. 31.3; SolutionUS unts for Power are incorrect
Book Value lbf/s; Should be ft*lbf/s
PE ME Practice Problems 14th Ed.33-7
33​
Fundamental Heat TransferProblem #9; SolutionPerimeter calculation does not contain pie is only a conversitn but states perimeter is being calculated
PE MERM 14th Ed.36-7
36​
Radiation and Combined Heat TransferEx. 36.2Solution mentions Table 36.1 to get convection film coefficient; this table shows nothing about confection film coefficients
PE ME Thermal and Fluid Practive ExamPro. 15Combine solution page had D; detailed solution has A

Exam date is mid Aug but I keep coming across errors with the ppi2pass books. Any recommendations on other study material?

Hi @Minipett

We have a practice problems book with over 300 problems (all of which can be solved using only the handbook provided by NCEES). You can download a free preview of 80+ pages from our website, here. The book includes full customer support for any question you might have, as well as an invitation-only channel on Slack.com where you can post questions and interact with other students.

Check out the testimonials section of our website, you'll find some more that posted here in these boards and others on Reddit.

We encourage you get the free preview, we can answer any question you may have if you like what you see.

Last edited:
Hi @Minipett

We have a practice problems book with over 300 problems (all of which can be solved using only the handbook provided by NCEES). You can download a free preview of 80+ pages from our website, here. The book includes full customer support for any question you might have, as well as an invitation-only channel on Slack.com where you can post questions and interact with other students.

Check out the testimonials section of our website, you'll find some more that posted here in these boards and others on Reddit.

We encourage you get the free preview, we can answer any question you may have if you like what you see.
Do this.

Back