PE survival bag

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took two watches and had them both on my desk. Before the exam, the main proctor told us that the alarms on watches needed to be turned off.

Excellent list. I recommend adding tissue paper in case of allergies and stuff. I took the exam at the Cow Palace - yes the name explains it all. And don't take Benadryl/allergy medicine right before if its going to make you sleepy unless you have plenty of caffeine to offset it. :p

The proctors are mostly morons. Be prepared to due a lot of arguing when it comes to calculators. I had a TI-30 multiline and the proctor tried to tell me it wasn't allowed. I asked to call SC for an interpretation and she backed off. NCEES should just publish a poster with photos of acceptable calculators.

I would recommend using a rolling travel luggage for all of your books/references. It is quick, easy and then you don't have to carry everything. The two wheel cart is nice but the luggage is bit easier. just my opinion

Back