PE Preparation Blog for geotechnical Depth exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

layad

Project Engineer
Reaction score
I took my PE exam for the first time in April 2009 (and passed!) with geotechnical in the afternoon. The one problem I faced during my preparation for the PE was the unavailability of anyone who could answer my doubts all the time. I have, therefore, decided to start a blog with an intent to help all those seeking help in their preparation for the PE exam (for geotechnical engineering). Thus, your comments and feedbacks that helps me in the improvement of the blog are welcome. Let me assure you that I have nothing material in my mind from this venture. All I want to do is to help everybody prepare for the PE exam as much as I can. Thanks for your help and encouragement! Please visit

http://peexamprep.blogspot.com/

I took my PE exam for the first time in April 2009 (and passed!) with geotechnical in the afternoon. The one problem I faced during my preparation for the PE was the unavailability of anyone who could answer my doubts all the time. I have, therefore, decided to start a blog with an intent to help all those seeking help in their preparation for the PE exam (for geotechnical engineering). Thus, your comments and feedbacks that helps me in the improvement of the blog are welcome. Let me assure you that I have nothing material in my mind from this venture. All I want to do is to help everybody prepare for the PE exam as much as I can. Thanks for your help and encouragement! Please visithttp://peexamprep.blogspot.com/
Nice!! I am not taking the Geotechnical depth, but hopefully it will really help the people that will.

I reference this website regularly to keep myself on track. Thanks for all of the work you have put into it.

Back