PE application

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peexpress

Reaction score
I submitted my application for PE exam in the middle of June (first time applicant). I have not received the first post card from the CA Board notifying that my application was received (my officemate recieved 10 days ago although he submitted his application later than me). I used the registered mail and USPS record showed that the mail has been delivered.

Should I contact the Board? Any one had same kind of experience before?

Thanks a lot.

I submitted my application for PE exam in the middle of June (first time applicant). I have not received the first post card from the CA Board notifying that my application was received (my officemate recieved 10 days ago although he submitted his application later than me). I used the registered mail and USPS record showed that the mail has been delivered.Should I contact the Board? Any one had same kind of experience before?

Thanks a lot.
I got my postcard after the final filing date (but i didn't have anyone office get there's before so i didn't have any reason to freak out). But there is no harm in calling them and verifying they have received your application.

Good luck with the test.

It took a long time before I got my first card back, chances are you can call but they will not be able to give you any info. Sounds like you did it right so you should be ok.

I send out my PE application on 7/10/2009 with everything!!!!. As of 7/23/2009 that I login to my bank and then see CA already cash out plus they already stamp on the back of the check!!!!!!!!!!

That means they already got it........(with their stamp)...I think it is call eduation board of consumer affairs???

Check with your bank first before calling the CA board.

SO DON'T WORRY JUST STUDY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are u guys going to take seismic and surveying??. If so, what references are u using to get ready for the seismic test?

Are u guys going to take seismic and surveying??. If so, what references are u using to get ready for the seismic test?
Thanks all for your information. They did cash out my check.

I think I can only handle (hopefully) 8 hours and Surveying this time. I heard that both Irvine Institute and Hiner's seismic review classes are good.

Back