PCS states - CT, MD, MA, NJ, PA, PR, VA, WI - any results yet?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.dllr.state.md.us/cgi-bin/ElectronicLicensing/PE/PEoriginal1.cgi

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

Use your EIT registration # if you took it in Maryland- you can look this up on the same site

If it lets you apply, you passed

I think!!!
Very interesting. I went there, and was able to pay for my original PE License Certificate. I'm pretty sure they would not let you do it if you failed. Hopefully it is not a glitch
@drauch86 do you already have a license or are you waiting to hear from MD?
I just tried it and it took me to a page where I can update my information for "Professional Engineer - Original License". I am not sure what this means. Could it be that they have this for everyone just waiting even if you pass or fail?
I am waiting on my license, and just took the exam in April. I called them after I was able to buy my "Original PE License Certificate" to be sure it wasn't a fluke and they said that I passed. She said that they wouldn't allow me to pay the $68 for a license if I did not pass. So in my case, I was able to find out before NCEES posted the results.
I just tried and It is allowing me to purchase my license for $68 as well. I hope this means I passed. If it does this would be excellent!!!!!!!!!! Fingers crossed and prayers going up!!

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

Use your EIT registration # if you took it in Maryland- you can look this up on the same site

I think!!!
Very interesting. I went there, and was able to pay for my original PE License Certificate. I'm pretty sure they would not let you do it if you failed. Hopefully it is not a glitch
I just tried it and it took me to a page where I can update my information for "Professional Engineer - Original License". I am not sure what this means. Could it be that they have this for everyone just waiting even if you pass or fail?
I am waiting on my license, and just took the exam in April. I called them after I was able to buy my "Original PE License Certificate" to be sure it wasn't a fluke and they said that I passed. She said that they wouldn't allow me to pay the $68 for a license if I did not pass. So in my case, I was able to find out before NCEES posted the results.
Did you go ahead and pay the $68? I'm afraid to do so until they confirm.

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

I think!!!
Of course I did! As she said, "We wouldn't charge you the $68 if you didn't pass!" Congrats

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

I think!!!
Of course I did! As she said, "We wouldn't charge you the $68 if you didn't pass!" Congrats
I almost want to go ahead and do it but I am scared. Anybody else from maryland who took the Maryland PE exam try this?

MARYLAND- GO HERE

Create Password

I think!!!
Could u tell us your initials, IF you dont mind..I am trying to see if they are uploading these one at a time..and have not gotten to mine, mine is N.P.

@rockyroad I still have not seen a license show up on the license search but I was able to pay $68 for the PE license. Now that I have paid it wont allow me to login or anything it now says "

PE066

Our records indicate that you already have a license on file

Whatever this mean's I'm hoping I passed and If not then they owe me $68 :)

@rockyroad I still have not seen a license show up on the license search but I was able to pay $68 for the PE license. Now that I have paid it wont allow me to login or anything it now says "

PE066 Our records indicate that you already have a license on file

Thats the kicker. So when u do this "Application login" and once u have the password, you select "Professional Engineer" from the pull down correct?

When I select PE there, it says: "record not found". If I leave at "EIT' in the pull down. It gives me PE066 message same as u just quoted. I wonder if they have not gotten to me yet?? Thx anyways.

Thats the kicker. So when u do this "Application login" and once u have the password, you select "Professional Engineer" from the pull down correct?

When I select PE there, it says: "record not found". If I leave at "EIT' in the pull down. It gives me PE066 message same as u just quoted. I wonder if they have not gotten to me yet?? Thx anyways.
So I just called Maryland DLLR @ 410-230-6231 which is the number that came up with the error and she confirmed that I passed and that I should check back the license search around 4 PM tomorrow and it would be updated!!

This is awesome!! I PASSED!!!

So I just called Maryland DLLR @ 410-230-6231 which is the number that came up with the error and she confirmed that I passed and that I should check back the license search around 4 PM tomorrow and it would be updated!!

This is awesome!! I PASSED!!!
congratulations!!

So I was able to pay for my license too in MD. My last initial is B. I hope that means I passed, but I still won't tell anyone in my office yet until I get my official notice from them!

I never got my EIT license per say. Even though I passed back in 09. So I do not exist in the database. So, I cannot check that way, I guess.

Any other results for Pennsylvania? I can't find my results anywhere.
I think all the PA results are out, which based on prev time - If I don't see myself in the system - I failed... again

3rd time's the charm...PASSED PA TRANSPORTATION!

No email from NCEES yet but I'm listed on the state registration board c/w a number as are a few fellow testtakers I know.

HOLY RELIEF, BATMAN...These are tears of joy!

Back