PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:multiplespotting: :pASSED2:

I didn't get the letter but check the New York State website and I'm listed with a #!

I took the EE w/ Power Depth. Thank God I don't have to go through that a 2nd time!

Congrats to all.

Oh, and I passed in Connecticut!

Environmental PE, first try!

Pretty amazing, considering that I'm 16 years out of undergrad, it's been 8-10 years since my grad school coursework, and I only studied for a week.

(That "week" was pretty flat-out though; I took the whole week off from work to study 12 hours/day.)

I passed. First try! Electrical - Power

Congrats to all that passed and good luck to those that will be taking the test in October!

I passed, wanted to get on the scrolling thingy :pASSED2: :"the other board":

Last edited:
Hot damn!! :pASSED2:

Electrical exam with power depth on the first try.

The Illinois web site has not been updated but I received a one-page letter from Continental Testing Services indicating that I passed and that my license will be issued within the next 4 weeks.

I passed, too - NY, ME. Nice pilot picture :) )) :pASSED2: :pASSED2: :pASSED2:
I can't take credit for the picture. I found it on line. I'm too chicken to do the formation work necessary to get a picture of mine done like that. The plane pictured is identical to mine though. Paint job and all.

Congratulations to all that have passed!! It's pretty nice to finally know that I don't have to start ramping up again for October.

For those that have not yet passed the exam, keep at it. It's worth it in the end.

Jim

It already feels like its been a while since I found out, so I'm sure the wait has been that much tougher for you all.

I already have my stamp and sent the paperwork back to the board w/ my stamp on it, etc. etc.

I did add the P.E. to my email signature though. :D

It already feels like its been a while since I found out, so I'm sure the wait has been that much tougher for you all.
I already have my stamp and sent the paperwork back to the board w/ my stamp on it, etc. etc.

I did add the P.E. to my email signature though. :D
Congratulations everyone who passed! A lot of hard work that paid off.

Latest posts

Back