PASSING MEMBERS POST HERE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an active pe # by my name on the Colorado website!!

Feeling pretty good. Is that a sure thing? Have been waiting to announce to friends and family until I get the actual letter.

Is this a sure thing? I still have that 1% doubt and it's killing me.

How long till they send the letter - anybody have any idea.

Cheese

Got an active pe # by my name on the Colorado website!!
Feeling pretty good. Is that a sure thing? Have been waiting to announce to friends and family until I get the actual letter.

Is this a sure thing? I still have that 1% doubt and it's killing me.

How long till they send the letter - anybody have any idea.

Cheese
Dude,

If you have a PE Lic # next to your name on the website, you're good to go! Congratulations! :multiplespotting:

I believe they are planning on mailing out the letters on July 13th.

Last edited:
And a huge congrats to you ColoradoME!

Having that behind us is a huge relief.

I promise to help others.

Cheese

It is hard to believe that people are still waiting and finding out. CONGRATS to all that have passed. It is a good feeling.

:multiplespotting: :multiplespotting:

Passed Civil/Water Resources in Wisconsin. What a relief, and my 25th post nonetheless.

Everyone else got their letter 6 days before me, but I could care less now. Good timing, with a fishing trip planned this weekend to celebrate with two others that just got their passing letters.

I think the human aspect of the posts is great to share, like JeffC's story. I don't know if all professionals are like this, but I enjoy being a real person while being a professional. People normally think of engineers as some kind of geeky introverts with no personality. Not so. (Well, there are a few I've run into.) I recently passed my PE exam and I'm as geeky as any typical engineer, but I'll readily admit, it's not just about the engineering.

^ I agree. Thanks JeffC for sharing your story. Congrats to everyone that passed!! And good luck next time for those that didn't.

I might take some heat for this, but I was thinking about the scrolling banner, and I think it would be okay if my name was removed. I've had my results for a month and I've even gotten my stamp and seal. I enjoyed the excitement and celebration, but for those who have just gotten results or are still waiting, it would be nice if they got the spotlight. Sorry if my suggestion breaks tradition. I haven't been here long. I guess I feel bad for the people who have the long waits.

The banner usually stays until our poor Cali folks receive their results. You are not stealing a thing. It is your moment anyways so enjoy it. It will probably stay there for another month or so.

By the way, and in case I did not do it before...

Welcome to the Board!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:multiplespotting: Congratulatoins on passing. Change that face and put a happy one!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
here is the link to the old board & the previous scrolling banner
I had almost forgotten your favorite color was pink.

notice how many on that old list decided to stay around. There is a good bit of em. That's cool.
It is wicked AWESOME !!! :bananalama: :plusone:

SapperPE said:
It's cool to see my name scrolling around again, kind of brought back that old excitement.
The only feeling I had was some indigestion from that poorly cooked blackened mahi mahi I had for lunch. The stupid restaurant must have soaked that ******* in butter after I was VERY CLEAR about cooking it 'dry'.
4.gif

JR

Back